Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

2017 Term 1 Art

This is all of my artwork that I've been working on throughout term 1 in 8Mt with Mrs Cairns
We started off by doing a worksheet on all the different types of shading. We then started learning how to draw bodies in different positions. Afterwards we made draft paintings of Lake Ellesmere, and then a final copy with a Maori superhero in front, which we made and drew ourselves freestyle.

This is my worksheet for shading:
We did this on the first week, to show how much
we knew about shading, and to help us learn what 
we didn't already know.

These are two sketches I made of D.C superheroes and villains:
We drew these two pictures of D.C superheroes
(One is a villain) to work on our technique for
 drawing bodies. I drew Superman and Venom.

This is the draft of my background along with my Maori superhero:
The piece of art here, is a Maori superhero that
I came up with the idea with myself, but I
got the ideas for the Maori tattoos from 
pictures off the internet.

Here are the two draft paintings of a birds-eye view of Lake Ellesmere:
We used the colours green, yellow and brown to
paint this. We had to paint it as a birds-eye view.

This is my final copy of my Maori superhero along with its background: 
I didn't finish painting but I finished sketching 
my Maori superhero over the top. I tried to
use as little detail in the hero as I could, so
it would be easier to paint, and as much 
detail in the background as I could.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.