Pages

Sunday 4 March 2018

Crest

For the past couple of Social Studies lessons, we've been making our own crests that represent us and our culture. This is the one I made:
The German and Croatian flags represent places I want to travel to when I'm older. The Scottish, Irish and Australian flags represent my heritage and where my ancestors originate from. The pencil is for my love for drawing. I drew a Roman Helmet because the main subject I want to take when I'm older is Classical studies. The keyboard and music notes represent my love for music (more specifically playing the piano), the F is the first letter of my family name and the parachute represents my dare devilish love for skydiving. I've been skydiving three times. I did my first skydive when I was 11 in Ashburton that was 12,500ft, then I did a 19,000ft skydive at Franz Josef at the end of 2016 and then another skydive last year in Ashburton at 13,000ft (I hope I get the chance to go again).

1 comment:

  1. I like this I sometimes enjoy playing piano as well as it shows on your crests

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.