Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Hauora Reflection

What is the 'Whare tapa wha', and how does it illustrate Hauora?
The Whare tapa wha illustrates the four dimensions of Hauora, or Health. 
. Spiritual wellbeing, physical wellbeing, mental wellbeing and social wellbeing (Taha Wairua, Taha Hinengaro, Taha Whanau and Taha Tinana). It's useful to know the four dimensions of Hauora to help keep yourself healthy

How did you cope with team challenges and how did you relate to others?
I wasn't here for some of the team challenges, but for the challenges I was here for, we worked well to prepare our presentation, and we worked well together when we were trying to find the right words to write the definitions and meanings for different things.

How did you participate with others and how did you contribute to your team?
Our team worked well together, we didn't come across too many problems/challenges. I'd say the most challenging thing was finding the right definitions. I helped my team prepare for the presentation by helping to finish the Whare, and helping wrote some of the definitions for the last few words. I think next time, I would make sure our team prepared a bit more before doing our presentation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.