Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Passion Projects Day 4 & 5

Over the past few weeks, I planned my project and the topic I'm doing it on, I've come up with questions I want to answer, done plenty of research and answered most of them. I found cardboard to make a board to display all the information I've gathered on. I made five planets and two stars out of paper mache (a rogue planet, a terrestrial planet, an ocean planet, a lava planet, a pulsar star and a pulsar planet, and a red dwarf star).

Today I continued my research and started looking into forms of life that don't need oxygen to survive (Facultative organisms and Aerotolerant Anaerobic organisms). I also did some research on dark matter.

On Thursday, I want to paint and put together my display board, print out all my information and start painting the planets and stars I made out of paper mache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.