Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

My Next Steps for Essay Writing

Today we received the grades for our novel study-based essays. For this essay I was fortunate enough to get achievement with excellence. I'm quite proud of this score, but now it's time to outline my next steps to improve my future essays and keep getting high marks.

My main goal for next time I write an essay is to firstly complete it in less time -an hour rather than four- and secondly to start introducing the use of RIPA paragraphs in my writing.
This is the outline of a RIPA paragraph;

  • Re-introduce argument
  • Recap content
  • Rank all of the ideas you've discussed throughout the text
  • Why?
  • How?
  • Sum it up

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a neat blog post. I really loved this blog post. Great job on your blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.