Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Andy Warhol Pop Art- Arts Kete

This week in Arts Kete, we did many things, mostly evolving around food. We made an ode to food, which is a short usually not rhyming poem and we also made a draft drawing of our food and a final copy. So far I have only done my draft. My drawing was of a Hell's Pizza delivery box, mostly because the illustrations look really cool.

Here is my draft:

This week I learnt more about what Andy Warhol inspired art consists of and how to create it, which has helped me with creating my draft drawing.

I enjoyed thinking about and drawing my draft and I also enjoyed reading other peoples odes.

My next step is to make my final copy of my Hell's Pizza drawing/painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.