Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

AndyWarhol Pop Art- Festival of the Arts

This week was our first week of doing the Arts Kete. The subject I'm doing is Andy Warhol wall art (also known as pop art, short for popular art). This week we made a D.L.O (digital learning objective) on all the information we could find on Andy Warhol. This is what I made using sketch.io.
We also made a digital name tag for ourselves. I used google drawings and made a design, then copied it four times and made it four different colours. Then I added two slim black rectangles to divide them. Here's what I made:

I found it interesting that Andy Warhol created pop art on soup because he loved it so much he had it for lunch every day for 20 years.

I want to find out how Andy Warhol came up with the original idea of pop art.

I would like to make a sketch inspired by Andy Warhol pop art, possibly of a celebrity or something else.

1 comment:

  1. העלא, Natasha! Your blog spot was most definitely very interesting and eye-catching. I loved how you used a different format than just text to make it more appealing to readers. If I had to give you some tips for next time, I would suggest including some photos of the work you are doing, or photos from the classroom. How long did it take for you to complete your amazing pop art?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.