Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Unihoc

  1. On a scale of 1-10, rate yourself on how well you participated in the previous esson. 1 being not at all, 10 being the whole time. On a scale of 1-10, regarding participation I'd rate myself a ten (Not skill wise though)
  2. Why did you rate yourself the way you did? I rated myself a to for participation because I participated in all the drills and games of Unihoc
  3. What do you think you did well? I think I was pretty decent with my passing, alright at dribbling, and I got better at stopping the ball through out the lesson.
  4. What skills did you use to accomplish passing and dribbling? For passing, it's important to have both hands on the stick and to push the ball not hit or whack the ball, as it gives you more control and accuracy.
  5. What do you think you need to improve upon for next time? What strategies will you use? It's a bit harder to stop some of the balls we were using due to their shape, but pointing the bottom of the stick slightly downwards prevented the ball from bouncing and rolling away uncontrollably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.