Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

UNWIND Consciousness- Predictions

 C O N S C I O U S N E S S
P R E D I C T I O N S  F O R  F U T U R E  B O O K S


There are still four more books to go in this series, not including the first book which this Novel Study is based on ('Unwind') which was written in 2007.
UnStrung: released in 2012
UnWholly: released in 2012
UnSouled: released in 2013
UnDivided: released in 2014
UnBound: released in 2015

Having not read the other four books yet, here are my predictions.
I think it will stick with the three main characters -Risa, Connor, and Lev- and will probably introduce some new main characters along the way. I think it would be interesting if somewhere along the line it includes a point of view from the baby that Connor decided to save after it was storked, just to see how her life turned out.

By the way Connor was talking at the end of the first book, I think he's going to attempt to put an end to Unwinding once and for all, with the help of a large portion of the kids at the Graveyard. Whether he's going to succeed or not, I'm not sure. 

I'm also not entirely sure what's going to happen with Lev. At the moment, he's in solitude. When he's out and they've gotten all off the explosive chemicals out of his bloodstream, he's going to a Juvenile Detention Centre for a few years, and then (hopefully) Marcus is going to be his legal guardian. At least, that's the plan. Maybe he'll try and escape the detention centre, or maybe he'll make an agreement, or get let out early and end up going to the Graveyard to help Connor and Risa.

I think Cyrus might appear a lot more in the next book, considering the work he did in protests, and how he went before congress to testify. Maybe he'll even join Connor and Risa in their mission to change the Bill of Life and end the system of unwinding. I believe some of the other smaller background characters will reappear too. At the end of the book, we know for a fact that Hayden was at the graveyard with Connor and Risa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.