Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Gymnastics

Gymnastics
For the fast few weeks in PE, we have been doing gymnastics and learning to do different routines on each of the apparatuses. We first had a period of getting use to the equipment, and then began learning the routines. At the moment I'm working on the trampoline, the bar and the floor.

What have I done well?
I'm honestly rubbish at gymnastics but I can kind of do some of the routines on the beam, trampoline, and parallel bars. In general I think I'm doing okay. That might be generous. I'm doing better than last year.

What do I need to work on?
I think I need to work on (other than literally everything) my routine on the beam. I can do it. It's just not fun to watch. Also need to learn how to do a backwards roll.

How could I improve?
By gaining more confidence, and making my routine on the beam look less horrific :) I also want to work on making my routine more controlled by asking for feedback and learning from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.