Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Self Directed Learning Matrix Reflection

In English we have been looking at self directed learning, and more specifically a matrix designed to assess how we manage our learning. Things that are highlighted in green are the things which I already do, and things that are highlighted in yellow are things which I want to work on. One of the things I would like to work on is setting goals based on the work I need to complete. I already sort of subconsciously do this in my head (hence why it's semi-highlighted), but I think setting official goals and/or deadlines would be more effective.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha
    I enjoyed reading your blog post on self-directed learning, as too was I was not surprised to see most of the criteria highlighted green. You obviously know yourself better than I do but I would say it's accurate.
    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.